“ Bright yellow color. Persisting and delicate foam. Full flavor, nice fruits and floral notes. Well balanced non-alcoholic sparkling wine.”
- Package Includes: Pierre Chavin Gold Arabesque 24 Karat Alcohol Free (0.0%) Sparkling White Wine 750ml.
- Produced by Pierre Chavin winery in France with a Chardonnay grape blend.
- A luxurious non-alcoholic alternative to champagne, brut, and cava.
- Pure 24 karat gold flakes, appropriate for fine celebrations.
Pierre Chavin Gold Arabesque 24 Karat non-alcoholic sparkling white wine is a true symphony of the senses. Delicate bubbles, sparkling with sumptuous 24-karat gold spangles, this alcohol-free effervescent combines with the fine work of goldsmiths. The intense fruity and floral aromas blend harmoniously with subtle touches of vanilla and hazelnut, revealing a slight bitterness on the palate that is similar to champagne. Tantalize your senses with rich taste, beauty, and luxury.
Grapes are harvested at night to take advantage of the lower temperatures, when sugar levels are most stable. Traditional winemaking and production methods are then performed before the alcohol is gently removed, maintaining the wonderful body and freshness of a premium French wine. The effervescent is then produced and the wine is bottled in a unique package that reflects the finesse of its bubbles. Pure 24-karat gold flakes added by hand at the end of the winemaking.
- Serving Temperature:
- Storage Temperature:
- Below 10ºC
- Alcohol Content:
- Sparkling White Wine
- Country of Production:
- Chardonnay blend
- Halal Certified:
- Continental and Mediterranean
- Great diversity - primarily clay and limestone