“ Fruity aromas and underpinned by a firm tannic structure. Spicy, peppery notes give it warmth and a long, lingering finish.”
- Package Includes: Pierre Chavin Le Petit Étoilé Cabernet Sauvignon Alcohol Free (0.0%) Red Wine.
- Produced by Pierre Chavin winery in France with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
- A great non-alcoholic, red wine alternative - suited to accompany barbeques, red meat, and cheese.
- Perfect for Special Occasions: Birthdays, Housewarming Gift, Anniversaries, Work Parties, Weddings, or Just For Yourself.
- Organic, Vegan, and Halal Certified.
Le Petit Étoilé Cabernet Sauvignon is an organic, alcohol-free drink with a deep ruby red hue. The nose exudes characteristic aromas of the varietal such as jammy fruits, blackcurrant, morello cherry, vanilla and clove.The palate is dominated by fruity aromas and underpinned by a firm tannic structure. Its spicy, peppery notes give it warmth and a long, lingering finish.
- Halal Certified:
- Alcohol Content:
- Red Wine
- Country of Production:
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Screw Cap
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Horrible - tastes like flat grape juice
I hate that I wasted money on this. It was so sugary, so awful - caught somewhere between cough syrup and flat grape juice.