“Its creamy mousse coats the palate and gives way to subtle aromas of citrus fruits.”
- Package Includes: Opia Organic Chardonnay Alcohol Free (0.0%) Sparkling Wine.
- Produced by Pierre Chavin winery in France with Chardonnay grapes.
- Enjoy this champagne alternative without the risks associated with drinking alcohol.
- No Fermentation, No Preservatives, No Sulphites.
- USDA Organic, Non Fermented Vegan product.
ÔPIA Chardonnay Sparkling is an innovative new unfermented drink made using organic grapes, and without any added sulphites. This sparkling organic alcohol-free drink characterised by its delicate yet persistent bubbles. It offers a pale yellow hue and bright silver core. The nose is dominated by fresh, crunchy aromas of white flowers, green apple and white pear which combine harmoniously with citrus fruits and buttery notes. Its creamy mousse coats the palate and gives way to subtle aromas of citrus fruits and an exceptionally fresh finish.