I tried the 0.0 white and Tautila. I was pretty let down. It tasted like watered down grape juice and was too sweet. I guess I expected it to at least have the same mouth feel and flavors of wine without the alcohol which would have been fine but I really did not get much satisfaction from drinking it.
Red/White Wine Sampler
• Six (6) Non-Alcoholic Wines: 1 x Pierre Chavin Grande Reserve Rouge, 1 x Pierre Chavin Zero Blanc, 1 x Princess Rosso Dry, 1 x Princess Bianco Dry, 1 x Señorío de la Tautila Tinto, 1 x Señorío de la Tautila Blanco
• Wine Sampling Assortment: Perfect for a those new to non-alcoholic wine. Enjoy an assortment of red and white wines from France, Italy, and Spain.
• Popular For Any Occasion: Great for the Holidays, Baby Showers, Baby Announcements, Gender Reveal Parties, Best Friend Gift, A Birthday Gift for Mom, Valentines Day, Teacher Appreciation, Housewarming, Thanksgiving or just for Yourself.
Enjoy our selection of non-alcoholic wines on your outing with family and friends. Great for all, these alcohol-free wines, imported from France, Italy, and Spain have gone through dealcoholization. This means that individuals of all can enjoy the complex flavors of wine without the health consequences of alcohol.
More About What's Included
• Princess Bianco Dry (non-alcoholic white wine): Displays a rich, straw yellow color. Exhibits floral aromas with hints of cut-grass and honey.
• Princess Rosso Dry (non-alcoholic red wine): Displays an intense, deep red color. Exhibits aromas of ripe fruits with a pleasing and elaborate taste.
• Pierre Chavin Zero Blanc (non-alcoholic white wine): Golden yellow in color and brilliant with just a hint of sparkle. Fruit forward, palate balanced with a delicate freshness. Pairs nicely with appetizers, crispy salads, grilled fish, and chicken.
• Pierre Chavin Grande Reserve Rouge (non-alcoholic red wine): Generous notes of ripened fruits. Bodied, structured red fruits and spices with vanilla aromas. Nice complexity and subtle elegance. Ideal to accompany red meats, main courses, spicy stews and cheeses.
• Señorío de la Tautila Tinto (non-alcoholic red wine): Ripe cherry-colored wine of mild intensity. Voluminous input in mouth, persistent structure with personality. Best paired with meats, roasts and savory appetizers.
• Señorío de la Tautila Blanco (non-alcoholic white wine): Beautiful straw-yellow color. Frank and good intensity with citrus notes. Fresh, aromatic and lively with a pleasantly bitter aftertaste.